Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inspired Style

On Monday, May 3, the book I co-authored, Inspired Style, arrived. It is so exciting to see it come together after spending a year on the project.

When I was first asked to contribute I was hesitant. Not knowing all the other co-authors left me wondering about their capability. As a co-author I wouldn't have final say about the "look" of the book Both fears vanished as soon as I read the proof. I'm thrilled to be part of the book and finally see the finished product.

It wasn't until May of 2008 that I found the writer in me. I attended the AICI (Association of Image Consultants International) conference in Tampa, FL. There I sat in on a couple of writing classes. Brenda Kinsel's "Write Stuff" class is the one that lit a fire inside me. She explained that everyone has a book inside of them. as soon as I returned from the conference the idea came to me for The Fashion Gourmet.

The Fashion Gourmet is still a work in progress but holding Inspired Style in my hand I was "inspired" to get going again.

Inspired Style leads you on a journey of self-discovery and helps you understand and enhance what makes you the unique person you are. For more information on how to order go to my website www.VipStudioOnline.com.

Here's to your new Inspired Style,

Chris

No comments: