1. Leather: Nothing feels better than buttery leather. This season there will be lots of it with gloves, full leather dresses, and thigh high boots. The boots aren't for me, but you'll probably see me wearing gloves- in every color.
2. The color this Fall seems to be Pink. Neon pink will be very strong along with wearing red and pink combinations. Basic colors are still strong such as black, navy, and gray.
3. The 80's are back. You'll see sharp shoulder lines and padding along with sexy cutouts on dresses and blouses. Now I just need the 80's big hair to come back strong.
4. Legwear will be seen patterned, textured, and lace in a variety of colors.
5. Houndstooth, tweed, plaids, and herringbone Patterns are strong.
7. Fur, hats, and peplum jackets top off my list of favorites.
8. White is now being worn year round. Don't worry about wearing it after Labor Day, just be sure it is not in a summer fabric.
Happy Fall Shopping!