Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bathing Suit Season is Here




There is so much to love about summer. Besides the obvious - longer days, no school, going to the beach or pool, and grilling outdoors - the possibilities are endless. Do you have your bathing suit selected? Ready or not - bathing suit season is here.

I have mixed feelings about some of the suits I've seen such as the "Trikini". This so called one piece covers less than my daughters bikini. The cut out style is very trendy and not recommended for the beach introvert.

Thanks to Michelle Obama the necktie is back - even in a one piece bathing suit. I've seen some that are so cute you could wear them with a skirt to a summer picnic.

Many of the one piece suits are belted at the waist and above the waist. Make sure you have a waist that should have attention drawn to it. Just because it's trendy doesn't mean you can wear it. Only wear a trend if it enhances your body type.

There are some very edgy looking high neck one piece suits. High neck and summer don't seem to fit in the same sentence.

Check out all the dramtic prints, adorable skirted suits, and one shoulder romantic looks.

Whatever you decide to wear this summer, make sure it fits properly, supports your coloring, you love it and feel good wearing it. Then go out and have some fun in the sun.

Joyfully,
Chris

1 comment:

Scarlett O' Hara said...

I am excited about the matching pareo that I purchased with my new swimsuit. It is the same pattern so when I wrap it around my waist, it makes my swimsuit look like a pretty summer dress! Thanks for the swimsuit ideas.