Saturday, August 2, 2008

Recommended Book

This weekend I am attending a Beth Moore conference with several thousand other women. If you are not familiar with Beth - she is a beautiful blonde, spunky, hillarious, convicted, gifted Christian speaker and president of Living Proof Ministries. Between our group and the ones watching from 715 other churches (including 4 countries) she was speaking to over 70,000 women. I am so thankful that I could get tickets ( I purchased them over a year ago) and it fit in my schedule and I am able to attend. It is a chance to get out of my office and think about my purpose, the journey I'm on and who I impact along the way.

I'm asked on a regular basis what books I'm currently reading, what books I recommend, what books I don't recommend. Those who know me know I have a collection of cookbooks and fashion/image books (women love food & fashion). I also love inspirational and motivational books. When it comes down to the best self help book - this weekend has reminded me that the all time best self help book you never finish reading, understanding, and finding all the right answers at the right time is my bible. It truly has all the answers we need for our inner and outer beauty. Sometimes it takes bible studies or individuals like Beth to help us understand but I guarantee it has all the answers we need. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who has a glow from knowing she is truly loved by our Lord and she spreads that love to those she comes in contact with.

I am heading out to experience the rest of my Beth Moore conference. I wish all of you a great weekend and happy reading from the best self help book ever written - the bible! Enjoy
Joyfully,
Chris

No comments: