Friday, August 1, 2008

Fall 2008-Winter 2009 Trends

I know it is almost 100 degrees outside but I can't help but get excited about the upcoming fall fashions. Summer is my favorite season but fall and winter clothing are my favorite to wear - if you saw my closet you would agree. Here are just a few of the trends for the upcoming season:
Purple - I was in Europe this summer and purple was in every window. Purple is my favorite color so I'm very excited about that.
Cobalt Blue - also seen a lot this fall. This is a good color for a lot of skin tones
Fabrics are plaid and there are even winter floral prints.
Jewel neck blouses, sheath dress, cocktail evening dress and a great statement coat.
You will see accessories with sequin or jeweled embellishments. Colored opaque hoisery and leggings. Patent leather, stiletto pumps, shoulder, clutch and handle bags. Marvelous hats, arm bracelets and a belted waist.
Just to name a few...
When you head outside today - don't sweat it - fall is just around the corner. Now is the time to get in your closet and evaluate what needs to be taken out and what needs to be put in. Have your fall wardrobe ready for that first chilly morning. I promise it will come. Enjoy your day.
Joyfully,
Chris

No comments: