Friday, January 8, 2010

Effortless Dressing with Jana Kos Style Partners

Happy New Year! It has been a couple of months since I have blogged. Some of you have reminded me of this and for that I thank you. With a New Year and a New Decade I'm excited to focus this New Year on "effortless dressing".

As a Jana Kos Style Partners consultant, I overhear women chatting in public places about hating to shop for clothing because of lack of time or being unhappy with their current body shape. I am passionate about helping all women create a wardrobe that puts a smile on their face when opening their closet door. Life is too short to not live it in style - your style. Follow me weekly as I walk you through small steps to effortless dressing.

First I would like to introduce you to designer Jana Kos. I just returned from New York City where I saw her beautiful 2010 spring collection. This lady is all heart! At the meeting she introduced her button guy, pattern maker, husband, mother, and twin boys. She spoke about her favorite mills in Europe, the ladies that hand knot her silk scarves, and her efforts to save the garment district. This isn't just about designing clothing but designing effortless lifestyles through effortless dressing. Jana's stunning collection and trained consultants can do just that. To view Jana's spring collection go to www.janakos.com.

Next week I will discuss the spring trends and how you can effortlessly apply the best ones to your wardrobe. I can't wait! Until then have a fabulous week.

Joyfully,
Chris

No comments: